Google

Friday, February 25, 2005

Durst is So Fucking Durst....

Hard to admit it, but everybody wants to punk Fred Durst. He's made enemies out of more friends than most of the friends I have. But, alas, I must once again say that he's never done anything mean to me so far. In fact, he was one of the guys who was nice to work with back in '98 at the MTV Sports & Music Festival 2 here. Maybe cuz I was all Seattle-tight with Nathan, the guy from the Real World Seattle that pitched Limp Bizkit to MTV for the festival? I dunno if it's true, but that's what he told me. Anyways, all love aside, Fred just got T-Mobile hacked.

According to Stereogum via Drudge,

"The hardcore video -- with audio -- shows Durst engaging in
unprotected sex with a female. The graphic ''T-MOBILE TERRORIST'
is seen throughout the clip. A site hosting the hack reads: 'I'M
SORRY, U SELLOUT :)' Law enforcement officials believe the video
comes from the same source who presented Paris's Sidekick diary."


Those of you who have always been a bit curious what it would be like to have sex with a big hairy rock star whose dick has bumps all over it will agree that the video (if you can find it) is a lovely glimpse into what that might be like. You are going to need the DivX codec in order to view this monstrosity, and if you have Windows, I recommend the hellninjacommando DefilerPak for all your codec needs. The correct codec will be installed as part of the bundle. Download the DefilerPak, install it, and you got everything ya need.

UPDATE: I've taken down the links to the mirrors to prevent any wrath. A close friend and business associate is working with Fred on several projects and I don't want to create any further heat for him or for me. Fred is a Leo, so I imagine that he's relishing in the attention, even if it's not precisely what he signed on for. However, just in case (and so as not to appear to be on the hater bandwagon), I'd rather stay out of it altogether. Like I said, Fred has never been anything but nice to me. The link in this post should help you to find the video, though. Good luck.

Dirty, dirty, dirty. STRONG WARNING: NOT WORK OR KID SAFE!

This Website and all Original Content herein is ©2004-2005 E.J. Friedman.
All MP3's/Audio Clips are here for SAMPLING PURPOSES ONLY.
If you represent an artist whose original works appear here
and you would like them removed, please email me.