Google

Saturday, August 20, 2005

At Abby's Suggestion, I'm Trying A Fundable Project

I felt terribly awkward about doing this, but at Dr. Abby's suggestion, here it goes. If 100 of my friends, family members, and visitors can get behind this,it would be pretty cool. Fundable allows you to make an in-kind contribution to my group action by donating a certain amount of money (in this case $7.50) either via PayPal or credit card to my project (in this case fixing my car).

Your contribution to my project is only held until the project deadline arrives. If the full amount of the project isn't raised by the time the deadline comes, the money is refunded to you. If it is collected, then the money is collected and given to me for the project (which, as you know by now, is to fix my poor, poor car).

The possibilities for this type of group action are amazing and limitless. If this proves to work out, I'll pledge to create a fundable project to raise money for the Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation for breast cancer research and donate 10 percent of whatever is raised from this car fixing project to them as well.

I just want to say thank you to the people who have been most supportive of me the last couple of weeks -- you know who you are and I thank you for everything.

This Website and all Original Content herein is ©2004-2005 E.J. Friedman.
All MP3's/Audio Clips are here for SAMPLING PURPOSES ONLY.
If you represent an artist whose original works appear here
and you would like them removed, please email me.