Google

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Pre-Beer Bust Acoustic Show With Me & Brad Postlethwaite @ Murphy's

I'm thrilled to be joined tonight by Brad Postlethwaite for an impromptu acoustic show at Murphy's before Tuesday Beer Bust @ The Hi-Tone. Join me and Brad for a little acoustic music at Murphy's at 9pm, then head over to the Hi-Tone and join Midtown's Finest for beer, '80s music, and dancing.

People often tell me I don't promote my own music enough, and I'm tempted to agree. Here's a scratch demo of a track I've been working on for a while entitled "These City Walls". Click, download, share, enjoy, and come tonight if you'd like to hear more.

This Website and all Original Content herein is ©2004-2005 E.J. Friedman.
All MP3's/Audio Clips are here for SAMPLING PURPOSES ONLY.
If you represent an artist whose original works appear here
and you would like them removed, please email me.