Google

Wednesday, September 14, 2005

On The Road Again...I Just Can't Wait To Get On The Road Again...



Well, this will be my last update for a few days. I'm headed off to the great wilds of New York City for the CMJ Music Marathon to get my palms greased, raked over the coals by trustafarian indie rockers, hang out with old friends, and talk shop. Other than Living Better Electrically, Lucero, Mary Lou Lord, Little Brother and !!! (Chk-Chk-Chk), I have no earthly idea what else I'm seeing. Suffice if to say that I'm flying by the seat of my drawers here. Anyways, if you're going to be at CMJ, you can send me an email and let me know. Maybe we'll hook up at one of the (gasp) THREE panels I'm now scheduled on.

I'm like...wait...you mean, someone gives a crap what I have to say about music blogging?

Anyways, you kids behave yourselves and go get some Lemongrass Tofu at Pho Hoa Binh while I'm away. Keep it real, nahh mean?

This Website and all Original Content herein is ©2004-2005 E.J. Friedman.
All MP3's/Audio Clips are here for SAMPLING PURPOSES ONLY.
If you represent an artist whose original works appear here
and you would like them removed, please email me.