Google

Friday, November 18, 2005

All I Want For X-Mas Is My Two Front Teeth.

There's no way it's too early to start asking about things I'd like for the holidays. While I sit here waiting for two more people to complete free iPod referrals and playing Dell's instant win game waiting for the Dellf to bring me something swell, I realized that Christmas is probably on everyone's mind this year for a number of reasons. I'm the first to admit, I do want peace on earth and goodwill towards mankind. I want people to donate to charity and help out those in need because it's been a tough year for so many of our fellow man.

But I have some basic needs of my own.

Mind you, I have come to realize that I have fairly simple needs. Part of 2006's pre-planning for me is about dreaming big and living simple. In accordance with that, I have a few small wishes and needs from the people I know and love. I'm going to go ahead and link you to my X-Mas wish lists, and if things come up that I need, I'll add them here.

This has been a very tough year financially in a number of spots. Despite what you may think, internet jobs only pay if you work for a big company and the movie business only pays you if you're at the top. I'm nobody special, I'm just like everyone else in the world, working my fingers to the bone scraping to get by. I'm not complaining, mind you, because at a personal level my successes in 2005 have been many. This has been the year that put me on the path, and I'm grateful for so many opportunities. So many of the things on my list are in service of 2006's plans. If you think you'd like to buy me something on one of these wish lists, I'd love you forever and I'd probably be indebted to you for at least that long.

If you have a used iPod, laptop or digital camera lying around that you'd like to donate, I'll gladly take it off your hands and put it to good use. Barring that, here's some of my needs (and wants) for 2005.

My Froogle wish list can be found here for you to look thru. If you want to buy something from this list, be sure and email me to let me know so I can tell someone else not to buy it for me. If there's something that you'd like for Christmas this year, leave a comment here and (if I can afford to do it), I will do my best. But I warn you now: it's going to be a regifting/handmade Christmas for me.

Good tidings to all, and to all a good night.

This Website and all Original Content herein is ©2004-2005 E.J. Friedman.
All MP3's/Audio Clips are here for SAMPLING PURPOSES ONLY.
If you represent an artist whose original works appear here
and you would like them removed, please email me.