Google

Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Drue Diehl Had A Birthday, And I Didn't Forget The Pictures!


With much thanks to Miss Hellion, I was able to capture a few stellar moments from Drue Diehl's Birthday at the Hi-Tone last week. What with all the frenzy of the last week, I might have forgotten to upload the pics. But, now I've got a gallery online where I can stick pictures if'n I obtain them. I don't actually own a digital camera right now, but who knows? Maybe one of you nice people out there will donate a digital camera to me! Anyways, click here to see Drue's birthday in Technicolor. A great time was had by all.

This Website and all Original Content herein is ©2004-2005 E.J. Friedman.
All MP3's/Audio Clips are here for SAMPLING PURPOSES ONLY.
If you represent an artist whose original works appear here
and you would like them removed, please email me.