Google

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

No Updates Today, I Took A Day Off.

OK, more like a couple of days off, whatevs. Thanks to everyone who has contributed to my bandwidth dilemma, my overages are paid down & I can get back to the business of writing. I haven't had much to report, so I essentially took the day to relax. I've been experiencing some type of latent funk-like feeling the last couple of days, probably due to having my focus switched away from my normal routine for so long.

Suffice to say, I owe enormous thanks to Bruce Garrett, Terrance Heath (did I spell that right this time?) Abby and her dad, Wappy and Pamela Ol' Cranky without whose support you'd be looking at a different page right now.

Your continued support and assistance is always appreciated, so I'll leave the donation link in this post for the time being.





In the next 24 hours or so, I should be updating Scenestars with new music from Wolf Parade and Supergrass. Be sure and check that out. I'll not be far away from here, though, and I'll be checking in.

This Website and all Original Content herein is ©2004-2005 E.J. Friedman.
All MP3's/Audio Clips are here for SAMPLING PURPOSES ONLY.
If you represent an artist whose original works appear here
and you would like them removed, please email me.