Google

Wednesday, August 10, 2005

How Current Is Al Gore's New Network Current? Some People Think It's Behind The Times.

I have yet to witness the post-millenium Al Gore's mind in full swing, puzzling over how quickly the mouse is running on the wheel to keep up with time. Though it has been said time and again, it is not nearly enough to once again remind everyone that Al Gore invented the internet (at least according to that trustworthy genius who currently lives in the White House), after all. Alex over at Blagg Blogg is among the lucky thousands who have been able to witness the glory of Gore's latest venture, the television network known as Current. Read this entry on his blog to find out why he thinks it was over before it ever began. One of the most scathingly beautiful reads I've had all year, I laughed so hard I spit milk through my nose!

Funnier still when you consider I don't drink milk.

This Website and all Original Content herein is ©2004-2005 E.J. Friedman.
All MP3's/Audio Clips are here for SAMPLING PURPOSES ONLY.
If you represent an artist whose original works appear here
and you would like them removed, please email me.