Google

Sunday, September 04, 2005

I Will Never Talk Shit About Celine Dion Again As Long As I Live.

Watching this segment from CNN's Larry King special "How You Can Help", where Celine Dion makes an empassioned plea to viewers, all I can think to myself is what an asshole I am for ever talking smack about this woman ever in my life. No, I'm not a fan of her music. But people do like her, they are fans of her music, and hearing her talk with so much passion about her pledge of $1M to the rescue efforts and her compassion for the impoverished thousands left in the hurricane's wake erases anything else. I don't have to like her music, but she has earned the deepest of my respect. (With Thanks to Crooks And Liars For The Piece)

Having trouble getting the video from that link? Try clicking here instead and scrolling to the bottom of the story.

This Website and all Original Content herein is ©2004-2005 E.J. Friedman.
All MP3's/Audio Clips are here for SAMPLING PURPOSES ONLY.
If you represent an artist whose original works appear here
and you would like them removed, please email me.