Google

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

I've been staring at code so long I'm getting drowsy.

So I've been in the process of trying to redesign this site so it's more fun to look at. Every time I do, it just gets more and more plain. Am I getting old and crotchety or something?

I think the look reflects my state of mind. My mind is an empty canvas right now. I feel under a great deal of stress because I am having to move at a very awkward time of the year & I'm rushing to get something done that might take me a while. It seems that during this time of the year when I should be focusing on things like the holidays, I've been instead having to focus on the minutiae of my life. Between writing for Scenestars and working on my own music, addded to the enormous amount of stress associated with moving and it's just plain bad news.

I try to look on the cheery side of things, sometimes to the extent that I am looking on them so much I forget about certain horrific realities. I want to see the world through rose colored glasses but I know that I can't do that right now.

The Cherry Blossom is a symbol of hope and rebirth, of good tidings and good luck. I started this weblog under the impression that it would help me turn some sort of corner in my life -- my writing, my music, my creative and personal affairs. I am holding out for hope that this much is true.

So now, if anyone out there wants to offer some helpful assistance with fixing glitches on my site, feel free to add your comments to this post and give me your suggestions.

Now I must bid you adieu. Sleep calls me, an abnormal response since I normally never sleep until 6am or so.

This Website and all Original Content herein is ©2004-2005 E.J. Friedman.
All MP3's/Audio Clips are here for SAMPLING PURPOSES ONLY.
If you represent an artist whose original works appear here
and you would like them removed, please email me.