Google

Monday, June 06, 2005

And Then, Beggars Group Turns Out To Be So Nice To Me.

Sometimes, the job of writing a blog is a humbling experience. I've just finished a phone conversation with an extremely nice man at Beggars Group in the UK wherein I realized that everyone is given barking orders -- sometimes even at the expense of the little guys. I was unsure of how that phone conversation would go, given the nature of its content. I was not only surprised but left with the feeling that if I were an artist signed to a label, these are exactly the people I would want working on behalf of my interests.

It stands to reason that people obtain positions of authority because of their ability to carefully weigh even the smallest of details. The sign of a truly great leader, co-worker, or business person is their ability to manage all facets of situations which arise with equal temperance and intellect.

All that long, drawn-out stuff is to say thank you to the folks at XL Recordings and Beggars Banquet in the UK for being understanding in light of some miscommunication.

This Website and all Original Content herein is ©2004-2005 E.J. Friedman.
All MP3's/Audio Clips are here for SAMPLING PURPOSES ONLY.
If you represent an artist whose original works appear here
and you would like them removed, please email me.