Google

Thursday, June 02, 2005

Don't I Look Great In Print?

A big thanks to The Pesky Fly for reviewing the Blogger Bash in this week's Memphis Flyer. I had no idea my picture would end up in the column near an auspicious photo of childhood acquaintance (and now Congressman) Harold Ford, Jr. Even with a mustache and glasses drawn on him, I'm still way better looking than he is. Also, I'll never be able to run for President, so I'm probably safe. PRO-TIP: No, I did not attend Brentwood High School, and yes, that is still a Memphis Chicks hat. [insert groan about demolition of Tim McCarver Stadium here]

Need to do some reading? Well, ok. Here's some links for you.

The Euro Is Officially Screwed

Jacko's pal Frank Tyson calls Gavin Arvizo "a street tough".

The Boy Scouts aren't keepin' it real.

War in Iraq? Say hello to the war of my rap.

It's me you need to show...how deep is your throat?

Reznor wins $3M judgement against former manager; Judgement fails to make new NIN album worth listening to.

Tom Cruise Has One Foot In The Spaceship.

This Website and all Original Content herein is ©2004-2005 E.J. Friedman.
All MP3's/Audio Clips are here for SAMPLING PURPOSES ONLY.
If you represent an artist whose original works appear here
and you would like them removed, please email me.