Google

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Imogen Heap's "Speak For Yourself" Is Now On Pre-Order

If you're like me, you've already flipped out over Imogen Heap's peerlessly-beautiful sophomore solo album entitled Speak For Yourself. It will doubtlessly be on my year's top ten, I've listened to it so much that my words can't express how much I enjoy it. If you've been visiting the site for a while, you know that there has been advance listening of the record going on for quite some time -- you scroll down my page and look under "Streaming Audio -Best of 2005" and click on the link.

Strangely, I never could find out when the record would actually be released, even the official Imogen Heap website was totally unclear about any release dates (particularly for the U.S. where the record should be HUGE). Well, the wait for purchase of this gem is over. Click here to advance order the CD direct from the UK. The UK release hits the street on July 18th -- and I just bought mine.

If you're one of the first 500 purchasers, you'll be the recipient of a personally-autographed copy. Normally, I don't get all gurgling fan-boy joyous about the prospect of a signed CD. But if I had my way about things, by this time next year everyone will already know who Imogen Heap is & I will have a cherishable keepsake to remind me of my own efforts at spreading the word of this phenomenal recording. Go Immi!

This Website and all Original Content herein is ©2004-2005 E.J. Friedman.
All MP3's/Audio Clips are here for SAMPLING PURPOSES ONLY.
If you represent an artist whose original works appear here
and you would like them removed, please email me.