Google

Friday, August 26, 2005

I Didn't Sleep At All Last Night.

Well, I didn't sleep at all last night, but after taking a nap I see things in a much brighter perspective. Sometimes, 3 or 4 hours of sleep is all it takes. Sleep is good, and I shouldn't worry about things out of my control -- like how other people see me. When it comes to business, I work my ass off and everyone I've worked with knows it.

I interviewed for an awesome job today, and I hope I get it. Mind you, I interviewed with about 2 hours of sleep, but I think things went well. Time will tell.

Imma go get me some BBQ with a couple of friends and take on the weekend. You'll be at The Glass show tonight and Augustine tomorrow night won't you? YOU BETTAH!

Hey lemme take a second to thank my 15 contributors to the Fix My Car Fund with proceeds going to fix my car and a charitable contribution to Susan G. Komen Breast Cancer Foundation. If you have $7.50 to spare, please put some money in the kitty - just 85 more contributions and we're good to go! Thanks everyone!!

This Website and all Original Content herein is ©2004-2005 E.J. Friedman.
All MP3's/Audio Clips are here for SAMPLING PURPOSES ONLY.
If you represent an artist whose original works appear here
and you would like them removed, please email me.