Google

Saturday, September 24, 2005

I Haven't Been Avoiding You, I Just Found A Way To Look Forward Rather Than Behind.

So to my friends and readers and family and whoever else, I just found a groove that I've been in for a few days now -- I'm working on that project that I was stressing about wanting to be involved with and it's taking up most of my time. We're talking about 12-16 hour days, but that's about normal for this sort of thing.

In response to some friends/family members' next question, no I am not going to write DIRECTLY about any happenings with the project on this blog because of a confidentiality agreement that we sign when we start work. As I have to remind people frequently, I'm not just me when I'm working, I'm also the job. As such, I can't turn this into a gossip blog regarding the project because after all, some of the people on the project actually read my website and I have to honor my agreeements with them.

I can tell you this much, though. There is an inexorable feeling of lightness in my life right now, to have a sense of being both needed and wanted by the people that I work with. I think I want to run away and join the circus.

Now, is there a doctor in the house? I need a cortizone shot or some Nasocort badly or I will never get my voice back. "This is a marathon, not a sprint," one of my co-workers told me after two long days of moving the crowd into action. "You gotta be in it for the long haul on this one, so conserve your strength." I appreciate the advice there, I only wish I'd heard it before I put the level on 10. Now I have something I have to live up to, a standard I have to meet, and I need my voice back to make that work.

Somebody buy me a burrito. I'm hungry.

This Website and all Original Content herein is ©2004-2005 E.J. Friedman.
All MP3's/Audio Clips are here for SAMPLING PURPOSES ONLY.
If you represent an artist whose original works appear here
and you would like them removed, please email me.