Google

Wednesday, December 29, 2004

Hey Hey, My My...Rock And Roll Will Never Die



Oddly enough, I was sitting here pondering about what it would be like to be an aging rock and roller when I came across this really cool story about a group of old school rock and rollers keeping the dream alive.

Old school, E.J.? You mean like heshers? No, no, no. Old school as in they're rocking the retirement home. Literally. Among the members of this band, who perform to standing room only crowds at nursing homes and hospitals around the are, is the younger brother of this cat named Bill Black. You might remember Bill, he played sessions with this fellah named...uh...hang on, baby, whass that guys name again?

This Website and all Original Content herein is ©2004-2005 E.J. Friedman.
All MP3's/Audio Clips are here for SAMPLING PURPOSES ONLY.
If you represent an artist whose original works appear here
and you would like them removed, please email me.