Google

Saturday, January 29, 2005

My Obligatory, Totally Retarded Plea For Two People to Click My Free iPod Referral Link


I will only say this once and I'll never say it in this blogspace again. I promise. I need just two more people to click my iPod Referral Link, complete one offer (by complete, I mean pay for the offer using your credit or debit card to pay for it or whatever the offer requires), and that's it. Then you can refer 5 friends and do the same thing I'm doing, getting a free iPod.

If you have a credit or debit card with $6.95 available, sign up under my link and use an email address that you don't mind getting spam sent to. Go ahead and complete the Video Professor offer and give it to someone as a gift. If just two people do this, I will get my free iPod, something I both want and need. Any two people who want to step up just go for it. You have my eternal gratitude.

If you're one of the people reading this, then you're likely to be one of my friends anyways. This takes like 5 minutes and since you'll get a lot of spam, use an email address you don't mind getting spam sent to. Just click this link, and complete the Video Professor offer after you sign up.

Hey, thanks. Now I am going to go take a nap and dream of an iPod.

UPDATE!! Would you do it if I just went ahead and gave you the $7.00 for signing up and doing the Video Professor thing once the credit appears in my Free iPods referral? Would that work? Comments?

This Website and all Original Content herein is ©2004-2005 E.J. Friedman.
All MP3's/Audio Clips are here for SAMPLING PURPOSES ONLY.
If you represent an artist whose original works appear here
and you would like them removed, please email me.