Google

Friday, January 14, 2005

Rest in Peace, Jimmy Griffin



Jimmy Griffin, a Nashville-based songwriter who was co-founder of a group called Bread (along with David Gates), has passed away due to complications of his cancer. He was a dear friend to my family, he worked with me when I was an up-and-coming songwriter trying to figure out my way in the world, and I am going to miss him. When my mother called me yesterday to tell me about his passing, I couldn't believe it. I'm still a little bit stunned, but seeing this article in the news was a cold reminder. Godspeed, Jimmy. My condolences to your friends & family members. You were one of the good ones.

This Website and all Original Content herein is ©2004-2005 E.J. Friedman.
All MP3's/Audio Clips are here for SAMPLING PURPOSES ONLY.
If you represent an artist whose original works appear here
and you would like them removed, please email me.