Google

Thursday, January 20, 2005

Carl Cox - Back To Mine

Ok, first off, thanks to my friends who came to my show at the P&H Cafe last night. I know it was a tough call, being that the hipster-bo-bipster crew were being seen at Cory & Ben's Hi-Tone gig. Cory, you should've called me to play that one. But you know, I understand, really dude. Lemme know how that New York City thing works out for you. Best of luck and all. Rachel, Mark, Brendan, Helen, and the innumerable patrons of the P&H, you have my heart.

Now on to other matters: Carl Cox released a Back To Mine compilation in October, and it's turning me out. I just added it to my Radio Blog, so peep it why dont you? Carl Cox, I think I love you...


Carl Cox-Back to Mine

01 Ramsey Lewis - Spring High
02 Diana Ross - No One Gets The Prize
03 Harvey Mason - Grooving You
04 Sounds Of Blackness - Everything is Gonna Be Alright
05 Black Science Orchestra - New Jersey Deep
06 Bill Summers - Feel the Heat
07 John Handy - Hard Work
08 Loose Ends - Stay A Little While
09 Timmy Thomas - Why Can't We Live Together
10 The Style Council - Long Hot Summer
11 Leftfield - 21st Century Poem
12 Jodeci - You Got It
13 Groove Armada - Dan Solo
14 Coco Steel & Lovebomb - Summer Rain
15 Carl Cox - Mission (Give Me Your Love)
16 808 State - Pacific (Justin Strauss Remix)
17 Jesus Loves You - After The Love


Be sure and check out his site, carlcox.com and get your hands on this monster of great music.

This Website and all Original Content herein is ©2004-2005 E.J. Friedman.
All MP3's/Audio Clips are here for SAMPLING PURPOSES ONLY.
If you represent an artist whose original works appear here
and you would like them removed, please email me.