Google

Tuesday, January 11, 2005

You lookin' at The Fridge, I'm the rookie. I may be large, but I'm no dumb cookie.



Over at We're Here To Help You Through Yr Changes, Paul Shrug made my night by digging into the back track of the wack with the deepest pull I could imagine. Yeah, okay, I bought this record a long time ago. I wasn't even a Chicago Bears fan. I didn't even follow football TBQH. But when you need a good laugh, this record puts the 'b' in 'booty' and 'w' in 'what', as in "What in the hell was I thinking when I bought this?"

Hopefully you were thinking about how a portion of the proceeds went to help feed Chicago's neediest families. Nevertheless, it brings a smile to my face whenever I hear it again. Big thanks to Paul for the mems.

This Website and all Original Content herein is ©2004-2005 E.J. Friedman.
All MP3's/Audio Clips are here for SAMPLING PURPOSES ONLY.
If you represent an artist whose original works appear here
and you would like them removed, please email me.