Google

Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Celebrity Sighting in Good Ol' Memphis, Tennessee

According to a good friend of mine, there is this guy who keeps appearing in Midtown the last couple of days because he's somewhere in Midtown Memphis doing something that I can't talk about at a place that I can't tell you trying to get something done that is none of my business. This is an artist's rendering of him, but alas I have no earthly idea who this guy is or why he would be here doing stuff. In fact, it's possible my friend didn't actually see him at all, whoever he is. My friend wears glasses that cause soda bottles to run in fear. Also, my friend is a weed whacker who loves to drive 70 down 55 while drinking on a 40 of .45 or 800. You know, he got a nasty case of that glaucoma and big poppa need his medicine to get his shades tuned in correctly, 'nahh mean?

But I digress. Anyways, If you have any earthly idea who this dude is, keep it to yourself. He's entitled to some privacy every now and again, right? Don't stare at him and whatever you do, remember you didn't hear it from me. Now go crank up Hot 107.1 and make the glass on your Pinto vibrate.

This Website and all Original Content herein is ©2004-2005 E.J. Friedman.
All MP3's/Audio Clips are here for SAMPLING PURPOSES ONLY.
If you represent an artist whose original works appear here
and you would like them removed, please email me.