Google

Friday, February 04, 2005

"OMG, I Just Made Out With That Guy From The Strokes!"

My friend Jen came home last night with a grin on her face that could have sunk a ship. I asked her what had happened, and she confirmed what I already knew. She had run into the guy I alluded to in this post playing fooseball at the Young Avenue Deli with none other than one of our favorite local boys, Jack Oblivian. As you may or may not be aware, Jack White is known for playing a certain guitar that he bought from Jack Oblivian many moons ago, and heavens knows he's done both the guitar and us folks in Memphis proud. Glad to have you in town, brother. Stay longer this time, and remember to meet me at The Beer Joint later, I'll buy you that pint I promised.

Now get up and get you a veggie dog smothered in pork sauce, it's almost dinner time.

Note: Hey smarty marty, I know he's not in The Strokes. I was being ironical.

This Website and all Original Content herein is ©2004-2005 E.J. Friedman.
All MP3's/Audio Clips are here for SAMPLING PURPOSES ONLY.
If you represent an artist whose original works appear here
and you would like them removed, please email me.