Google

Friday, March 25, 2005

Friday Madness With Atlanta Rock-Hoppers El Pus

Ok, so, pretty soon the whole universe is going to figure out about this band El Pus. I'm as sick as all of you are with rock/rap, but I think that finally El Pus (pronounced L-poose) will change things back to how they ought to be. I figure they're gonna explode very shortly because their video is being featured on MTV in April and I gotta hand it to them -- it was about time someone made this song. My buddy Michael sent me the link to this video & all of you people out there who get tired of kids from the 'burbs rolling up on you who are "fakin the funk" will appreciate the irony. The video for "Suburb Thuggin" (and the song) are just...well, see for yourself.

Hey, about last night: nothing personal to Clem Snide, but I'm not ever paying $10 cover to get into the Hi-Tone to hear you guys. NEVER. I like you pretty good, but I don't like you $10 worth.

Okay, time to go suburb thuggin' with El Pus, aiight?

[ Suburb Thuggin - Windows Media Player ]

[ Suburb Thuggin - Quicktime ]

[ Suburb Thuggin - Real Player ]

This Website and all Original Content herein is ©2004-2005 E.J. Friedman.
All MP3's/Audio Clips are here for SAMPLING PURPOSES ONLY.
If you represent an artist whose original works appear here
and you would like them removed, please email me.