Google

Tuesday, April 19, 2005

Don't Let Your iPod Be Basic and Bland -- Check Out Catherine's Pita for Topstyle iPod Cozies!



If you know me, you know I'm all about the recycled clothing movement. In a freak accident of blogging, I was accidentally hipped to this great site called Catherine's Pita that has iPod cozies to drool over. If you own an iPod, you know how important it is to accessorize correctly & no accessory says more about you than your iPod cozy. Manufactured by hand in Cat's kitchen from recycled materials, these little cozies are both earth-friendly and fashionable. Obvs they are all limited edition and will go quickly. For a mere $25, you can have one of these hand-made cozies for yourself & new styles go up every week. She is also starting to make them for the iPod Mini's so why are you still reading this? Go check out Catherine's Pita because your iPod should be lonely no more.

The item pictured, "Sock Hop" Cozy, only has 1 remaining in stock, so you'd better snap to it if you want it!

All you lucky duckies with your iPods know I totally want to buy one but a couple of you are going to have to help me get my free iPod first. After you sign up and complete the offer send me an email to blogpop [at] gmail [dot] com.

Sigh...

This Website and all Original Content herein is ©2004-2005 E.J. Friedman.
All MP3's/Audio Clips are here for SAMPLING PURPOSES ONLY.
If you represent an artist whose original works appear here
and you would like them removed, please email me.