Google

Friday, April 08, 2005

I Haven't Updated In A Week.

Well, I actually updated a couple of days ago. Then I took it down. Then put it back up. I found myself displacing anger that should have been directed at one person and focusing it on the wrong person. Yesterday I found myself incredibly upset with a person whom I met recently & I probably shouldn't have let it even get to me. I got bent out of shape about the way this person handled a matter involving a number of his friends. I think part of life is realizing that it is far better to confront than it is to be confronted, particularly in matters regarding accusations and people's reputations. I had a moment of clarity in which I realized that not everyone has the maturity to deal with delicate situations in a manner that is considerate and forthright. Oh, well. Like any person with a reason to be ashamed of themselves, he hasn't returned a single phone call to me. I was reminded of an important lesson learned (via the film Y Tu Mama, Tambien): "If you hang around with kids, you end up changing diapers." Seems fair enough, but I'm not down with Huggies.

Fortune cookie of the day from Pho Hoa Binh: "Actions Speak Louder Than Words."

In the wee hours of Wednesday morning, I actually lost my cellphone for a hot minute. You probably think, "Oh no biggie," but it's something that has only happened to me twice in the last ten years. Fortunately, it was recovered from under my friend's sofa and life went on.

I'm sure I will update again later, something is bound to happen worth mentioning. After all, it is Friday. I might even go see Chess Club tonight.

This Website and all Original Content herein is ©2004-2005 E.J. Friedman.
All MP3's/Audio Clips are here for SAMPLING PURPOSES ONLY.
If you represent an artist whose original works appear here
and you would like them removed, please email me.