Google

Tuesday, September 27, 2005

While Everyone's Going Ga-Ga Over JT and Samuel L., I'm All About S.

So you think I haven't abandoned all of you, I'm hard at work on the new Craig Brewer film Black Snake Moan and the hours are long and tedious. I won't be updating very much until we wrap out October 28th, so please continue with your life's work and know that I'm engaged in part of my own right now.

One of the great joys I get from working on films like this one is not merely the name actors who are working on the picture -- occasionally, some of my favorite character actors appear, and none I have come across so far am I meeting with as much excitement as this one. S. Epatha Merkerson is best known as Lt. Anita Van Buren on Law & Order, but I still fondly remember her both as Reba the Mail Lady from Pee Wee's Playhouse and her Tony-winning performance as Bernice in the Broadway production of August Wilson's The Piano Lesson. Tomorrow, she will be working with us and I am very much looking forward to it. I hope all of you are well and you're taking your vitamins and stuff. I'm going to bed now and try to get 6 good hours of sleep.

This Website and all Original Content herein is ©2004-2005 E.J. Friedman.
All MP3's/Audio Clips are here for SAMPLING PURPOSES ONLY.
If you represent an artist whose original works appear here
and you would like them removed, please email me.