Google

Wednesday, February 09, 2005

If You Can't Blog Anything Nice, Don't Blog Anything At All.

Please kill this week, oh God of our fathers. I don't usually pray, but I am praying for the bad juju that perpetrated itself over the last several days to disappear. Everything was going so well, oh just so well. Then I was in that fender bender (in which nobody was hurt), the Post Office took its sweet time to get a letter to me (which wreaked havoc on a series of plans), and at the end of it I'm just scratching my head.

That is the bad news.

The good news can be found on Rachel's site where she breaks it down for you regarding the weekend's many events.

I would like to wave hello to my fellow Memphis bloggers, Abby, Aaron, Mike, Len, and the other people whose names I have forgotten because I know one too many people in this world.

Today's special involves The Rub and, aye, there it is. Seems Paul Cox forgot to take his morning laxative and something he ate got lodged in his sphincter causing his brain to react in quite the opposite way that it normally does when such events occur in his life. Ok, so I previewed the fantastic New Order record today, quite far in advance of it's release. I guess Paul didn't take the time to notice that the song I previewed, "Krafty", is the single from the soon-to-be-released New Order album. I suppose that when you write music reviews for a living, I guess the best you can do is wait until someone pads your coffer before you notice what's actually going on in the world. Good thing I do it because I love music.

Well, it's as cold as kraut here in Memphis, and I need coffee. I've got a new client and I have lots of work to do on his behalf. You guys be good out there, and don't pick any fights with anyone.

My mom reads my blog every time I post, hey mom -- leave a comment and explain to the people what it was like watching me grow up listening to music? I'd love to hear your perspective.

This Website and all Original Content herein is ©2004-2005 E.J. Friedman.
All MP3's/Audio Clips are here for SAMPLING PURPOSES ONLY.
If you represent an artist whose original works appear here
and you would like them removed, please email me.