Google

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Please Send Me Your Allegra 180 Samples, Or Why I'm Fucking Dying Ovah Heah



Claritin doesn't cut it. Zyrtec won't help. Benadryl doesn't work AND it puts my ass to sleep. All the ginger and garlic and aspirin in the world won't fix it. If you have allergies, you know what I'm talking about -- it's pollen season again, and I'm getting my ass whupped. It doesn't matter how much I put into my body to try and fight it, I can't seem to get settled. So far, the only drugs I've been able to take effectively to fight this are:


Needless to say, the cost of a doctor's visit and a prescription are mutatedly prohibitive -- I can't afford to get sick, can you? If anyone's holding free samples of these little bad boys out there, leave me a comment and show some love. Old E.J. is coughing and sniffling and sneezing and hacking until his respiratory system can't take it anymore.

Is there a doctor in tha haus?

This Website and all Original Content herein is ©2004-2005 E.J. Friedman.
All MP3's/Audio Clips are here for SAMPLING PURPOSES ONLY.
If you represent an artist whose original works appear here
and you would like them removed, please email me.