Google

Friday, January 07, 2005

I'm In Ur Base Stealing All Ur Bandwidth

So I am almost moved in. I had a panic attack after 48 hours without internet service, so I went down and bought a wireless card for my PC. How did I ever live without this thing? I installed it, rebooted and voila! I have access to the internet.

There is one catch, I don't think the person knows I am using it.

Wireless connections, unless you set them correctly, broadcast your signal to everyone in the neighborhood, folks. I would like to take this opportunity to thank "default" for allowing me to share his IP address, steal his (or her) bandwidth, and to be able to post from...well, somewhere in his/her neighborhood.

I am so ashamed.

Sort of.

This Website and all Original Content herein is ©2004-2005 E.J. Friedman.
All MP3's/Audio Clips are here for SAMPLING PURPOSES ONLY.
If you represent an artist whose original works appear here
and you would like them removed, please email me.