Google

Thursday, December 30, 2004

I'm supposed to be moving right now...



Unfortunately, it seems, everyone is out of town right now. My friends are out of town, my new landlord is out of town, everyone is out of town except for me. I'm not sure exactly how that is supposed to work out, being that today is December 30th and I'm supposed to be out by the 1st of January.

Happy New Year, or so they say.

It's at moments like these I just want to throw it all in storage and run screaming from this city with two changes of clothes and my guitar. It could happen, right?



In a move that still doesn't make me enjoy their music, but gives me a new found respect for them as people, Linkin Park has set up an organization to help victims of the earthquake and tsunami in Southeast Asia called Music For Relief. They have funded it with an initial donation of $100,000 which will directly support American Red Cross.

This move is an unprecedented show of generosity by the band, who sold out enormous stadium shows in Indonesia, Thailand and Malaysia this past summer.

Okay, I've got stuff to do. You kids behave.

Elmore James - Got to Move comes from the album Rollin' and Tumblin'

This Website and all Original Content herein is ©2004-2005 E.J. Friedman.
All MP3's/Audio Clips are here for SAMPLING PURPOSES ONLY.
If you represent an artist whose original works appear here
and you would like them removed, please email me.