Google

Tuesday, January 04, 2005

Dear Paypal.....



I'm so fucking sick of PayPal I could spit. I don't want to get started on the particulars, but I am sure everyone reading this has a "mad at PayPal" story they would like to share, I am curious to hear about your negative PayPal experiences. Please comment and share, I'm absolutely sick at my stomach right now thinking about the mess they have created for almost every single person I know at one point in time or another.

Does anyone know of a good alternative to PayPal? If you do, by all means speak up. I would love to hear your suggestions.

This Website and all Original Content herein is ©2004-2005 E.J. Friedman.
All MP3's/Audio Clips are here for SAMPLING PURPOSES ONLY.
If you represent an artist whose original works appear here
and you would like them removed, please email me.