Google

Monday, January 03, 2005

I'm Really New At All of This 'Blogging' Stuff

Seems like the rest of the world decided to publish their life to the web long before I did, and now I'm apprehensive about what to write and what not to write. I tried reading a bunch of Live Journals and Xanga pages. As I read, I kept thinking to myself, "Why would anyone want to know that much about me?"

I'm sure this is just a passing phase. I'll be keeping a journal of my thoughts for the world to view for at least the next year (Thanks to this totally sick deal from Dreamhost). I just keep thinking there won't be enough worth reading.

I don't take nude photos of myself. I'm not into net sex. I don't own a cam. I'm not into voyeurism. Only my closest friends know me well. I don't own a digital camera or an iPod because I can't afford them right now. My talents lie in other areas -- music, acting, writing, cooking, random pop culture information that only I would know.

I do, however, follow news, trends, fashion, and the arts obsessively. Maybe some of you could comment on how you got into this whole thing and give me some ideas. Right now, this is just a giant advertising board about me.

Now, I have led a very interesting life so far.....

This Website and all Original Content herein is ©2004-2005 E.J. Friedman.
All MP3's/Audio Clips are here for SAMPLING PURPOSES ONLY.
If you represent an artist whose original works appear here
and you would like them removed, please email me.