Google

Sunday, February 13, 2005

"Dissent" and "Commentary" Merged to Form "Dysentery"

I can't decide what exactly it was that I ate that brought it on, but I'm confident it might have been the burger at Alex's Tavern. I'm not one to finger-point, though, all I know is that the last 24 hours of my life have involved approximately 12 hours of sleep and 12 hours of doing something that I don't want to repeat publicly. You can use your imagination, though.

My body started shutting down yesterday morning, and the backlash continued throughout the day and night. Dehydration, inability to eat, confusion, and general malaise have been perpetual visitors. I just managed a bowl of chicken & wild rice soup, i'll let you know how that works out.

In the meantime, I'm taking a nap. You guys can tell me how the weekend went later on, mmkay?

This Website and all Original Content herein is ©2004-2005 E.J. Friedman.
All MP3's/Audio Clips are here for SAMPLING PURPOSES ONLY.
If you represent an artist whose original works appear here
and you would like them removed, please email me.