Google

Monday, February 14, 2005

Happy Valentine's Day (or How To Make The Perfect Gift For That Special Person)

Let me start by wishing all of you Happy Valentine's Day. My valentine of the moment informed me, when the question was asked "what do you want for Valentine's Day?" that if any gift was purchased, "I will bloody well never speak to you again" followed by something about how Valentine's Day is "a holiday for fags, children, and mums" (mums is some sort of British word for "mom" apparently, no offense mom). I wasn't sure how to respond, so I thought of ways to make that perfect gift for that special someone.

I read this great blog called Whatevs like every day that I live. Every time I visit, almost, I have been treated to the sight of the dramatic and beautiful Lionel Richie Head from the video for his song, "Hello". What could be more romantic than making the one you love a delightfully romantic Lionel Richie head of their own? I found this chronicle of how two friends set about on an adventure to the depths of their creative souls, their own personal journey to acheive greatness and, to once and for all, answer that burning question that has been around since the early 1980's: "Is it me you're looking for?"

Take this magical journey with them to the edge of eXtreme reality as they quest to create their own Lionel Richie Head, and remember: don't buy anything for Valentine's Day. Just call someone up and tell them you love them. That's all you have to do. Seriously.

Well, actually...that's all I have to do because otherwise I'll be looking for a new valentine, now won't I?

This Website and all Original Content herein is ©2004-2005 E.J. Friedman.
All MP3's/Audio Clips are here for SAMPLING PURPOSES ONLY.
If you represent an artist whose original works appear here
and you would like them removed, please email me.